- 2015 Conference of Deputy Executive Secretary CPCIP Come to a Successful Close [2015-12-17]
- Safety Production Training in Changzhou Came to a Successful End [2015-12-5]
- A visit to Hanwha Total Chemical to know about the construction progress in t... [2015-10-29]
- CPCIP Visits Shanghai-based Multinational Chemical Companies (Continued) [2015-9-20]
- Construction of Smart Chemical Parks put onto the schedule [2015-8-28]
- Ningjin Salt Chemical Park in Hebei Province- the "key project" for Hebei pro... [2015-8-28]
Chemical Industrial Park Working Committee of China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Federation (CPCIP) was officially founded on 11 November 2004 and the founding conference was held in Shanghai Chemistry Industry Zone on 24 December 2004.
As a branch of CPCIF, CPCIP is Chinese only professional organization providing guidance to China's chemical industrial parks.
During the past decade, nearly 100 units registered as members of CPCIP, 27 of which are vice director member and most of which are key national or provincial industrial parks. ……
The main duties and functions of us are to:
Link ministries & commissions: Develop investigations and researches, providing references for governments and legislative branches making policies, laws and regulations;
Assist in investment attracting: Organize promotional activities such as investment invitation conference, press conference and cooperation fair to facilitate the investment invitation and promotion for chemical industry parks;
Analyze standards and regulation: Collect and analyze information of up-to-date standards and regulations of the industry, both at home and aboard;
Promote advanced experiences: Promote advanced experiences in technology research, management and marketing, from individual to universal, benefiting the entire industry;……